Jessica McDaniel-Brown, Sheriff
P.O. Box 690
Tribune, KS 67879
Phone: (620) 376-4233
Fax: (620) 376-2418
Function of Department
The Unified Greeley County Sheriff’s Office has the primary function of serving and protecting the citizens of Greeley County throughout the county’s 783 square miles, which encompasses the towns of Tribune and Horace. In addition to the sheriff, the Sheriff’s Office is comprised of four (4) full-time deputies, two (2) part-time deputies and six (6) dispatchers. Our objective is to be proactive, not reactive when serving the citizens of Greeley County.
Together we can and will make a difference. Rising above and beyond accomplishing the impossible. Protect, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, Enthusiasm.
- Sign Up for the Immediate Response Information System (IRIS)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Victim Notification Program
- Family Crisis Services
- Domestic Violence
- Rape Crisis
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Kansas Most Wanted
- Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Kansas Highway Patrol
- Kansas Wildlife & Parks
- Kansas Registered Offenders
- Kansas VINE System
- The Kansas VINE system is a service through which victims of crime can use the telephone or the Internet to search for information regarding the custody status of their offender and to register to receive telephone and e-mail notification when the offender’s custody status changes. The VINE toll-free number for the Kansas VINE system is (866) 574-8463. This service is provided to assist victims of crime who have a right to know about their offender’s custody status.
Application for Dispatcher: Sheriff’s Office Employment Application-Dispatch