Taxpayer Assistance

Assistance and  additional information on  tax refunds and credits are  available from the  Kansas Department of Revenue, Docking State Office  Building, 915  SW Harrison St., 1st  Floor, Topeka, KS 66625. Call (785) 368-8222Hearing-Impaired TTYL (785) 296-6461. Information and forms are also available from the department’s web page  at

Homestead and Food Sales Tax Refund assistance is available from your county clerk or from free volunteer tax assistance programs.

For assistance in determining the amount of personal property taxes paid on commercial and industrial machinery and equipment, contact your county officials.

Return to the Clerk’s Main Page.